Погода
19 Июля 2019
Foreigners

New Buses to Appear in Krasnodar

Источник фото:  fotobus.msk.ru
Источник фото: fotobus.msk.ru

Krasnodar, 19 July – Yug Times. Krasnodar’s fleet of buses will reportedly be gradually replaced with new vehicles.

City Mayor Yevgeni Pervyshov has charged the Department for Transport and Road Facilities to develop a renewal schedule.

“The municipal tram and trolleybus fleet accounts for 60% of the city’s public transport; the rest 40% are commercial buses,” Mr. Pervyshov noted. “When you have only outdated rolling stock plying along, the passengers are not happy with it.”

Besides, this year Krasnodar will receive 12 new trolleybuses and 35 new trams. The purchases will be covered with assistance of the regional budget.

As for the commercial carriers, there are about 800 buses used by them as public transport. Since 2017, they have bought 230 new buses. The plan for 2020 is 81 buses.


Follow our news on Facebook

Читайте также:

Dialogue to Ensure Advancement
18 Октября
Foreigners

Dialogue to Ensure Advancement

The agenda of the event includes the conference “Time for new strategies”.
Money Collected But Not Drawn Down
18 Октября
Foreigners

Money Collected But Not Drawn Down

Some municipalities have stay behind schedule and failed to drawdown the collected money.
It’s a Pleasure to Be a Cossack!
17 Октября
Foreigners

It’s a Pleasure to Be a Cossack!

Presently the Kuban Cossack Host is writing its new history.
Yevgeni Pervyshov: “We Must Drastically Increase Construction of Public Amenities”
17 Октября
Foreigners

Yevgeni Pervyshov: “We Must Drastically Increase Construction of Public Amenities”

Our today’s interviewee is Krasnodar mayor Yevgeni Pervyshov.
Staking on Human Capital
16 Октября
Foreigners

Staking on Human Capital

Sergei Ivanov explains the necessity of high corporate culture.
Schools Practise Extortions
16 Октября
Foreigners

Schools Practise Extortions

At the beginning of the school year, schoolchildren’s parents have to open up their wallets widely.
09:50 Илон Маск выступил на форуме «Дело за малым!» в Краснодаре 09:19 В Краснодаре наградили победителей премии «Гражданская инициатива» 22:39 В Краснодаре прошла бизнес-мастерская «Человеческий капитал как уникальный ресурс успешного развития бизнеса» 21:55 В Краснодаре эксперты обсудили ключевые факторы привлечения инвестиций 20:20 В Краснодаре нанятый для ремонта мастер обокрал квартиру 18:14 На Кубани удвоят финансовое обеспечение фельдшерско-акушерских пунктов 17:40 В Усть-Лабинском районе будут судить мужчину за ДТП с двумя погибшими 17:16 Блогер Варламов прогулялся по Краснодару и похвалил теплую погоду 16:45 В Краснодаре произошел пожар в хозпостройке на площади 150 кв. м 16:24 На Кубани стоимость льготного проездного заморозят до 2021 года
Обмен трафиком СМИ2