Погода
56.99 64.15
26 Декабря 2018
Foreigners

Seeing World with Olga Gorkhiyan

Seeing World with Olga Gorkhiyan

Krasnodar, 26 December – Yug Times. As long as she can remember, Olga Gorkhiyan has always been planning and organising different things. When she was 13, she together with a dance ensemble went on a tour to Poland, where she bought tape-recorders and then resold them with a good profit.

“All tape-recorders were bought in a while,” she recalls. “Dad saw it and said, ‘You will be an entrepreneur’.”

At first, Olga dreamt of becoming a journalist, like her mother. But her father, a known insurance broker and human rights activist, noticed that she had good entrepreneurial inclinations. She insisted upon her entering the Law Faculty, explaining that any successful businessperson must know law.

From her childhood, Olga liked travelling. At first, she went hiking together with her parents, later she began to travel to other cities and countries. Her husband was also a fan of active pastime, which was why journeys became their good family tradition. They dreamt of travelling around the world. Now she has been to about 40 countries.

“At a certain moment, i understood that I want to recount my new places to other people,” she says.

“In order to become successful in some affair, you have to have a black belt on your internal state - most results are achieved mentally. It is not less important to be able to focus on your aim, without squandering your time and energy for millions of offers and information, and to keep the information diet. You have to ask yourself, ‘What value can I provide?’ rather than ‘What profit shall I gain?’” Olga says. “These would be the 80% of your success; your competences and skills would account for the rest 20%.”


Follow our news on Facebook

Читайте также:

Murat Kumpilov: “It’s Local People Who  Will Make Value Judgments about Their Regional Authorities’ Work”
21 Марта
Foreigners

Murat Kumpilov: “It’s Local People Who Will Make Value Judgments about Their Regional Authorities’ Work”

What is at issue is not paperwork - the people themselves must see changes for the better.
Chinese Way Can’t Be Called Plagiarism
20 Марта
Foreigners

Chinese Way Can’t Be Called Plagiarism

Vladimir Bashkirov delivered a report on patent infoware as a condition for successful business acti...
Russia, Kuban Need Swiss Variant
20 Марта
Foreigners

Russia, Kuban Need Swiss Variant

In her welcoming word Lubov Popova explained the importance of the gathering.
‘Crimean Spring’ Summons Dozens of Thousands of Guests
19 Марта
Foreigners

‘Crimean Spring’ Summons Dozens of Thousands of Guests

The Kuban region has celebrated the fifth anniversary of Crimea’s association with Russia.
Making Transfer to Digital TV Smooth
19 Марта
Foreigners

Making Transfer to Digital TV Smooth

Volunteers will reportedly help Kuban people to adjust their televisions to digital broadcasting.
Two Kuban Contestants Become Winners of ‘Leaders of Russia’ Competition
19 Марта
Foreigners

Two Kuban Contestants Become Winners of ‘Leaders of Russia’ Competition

Out of the 104 winners, two were from the Krasnodar region.
08:09 Сочинская трасса примет первенство России по бобслею и скелетону 07:49 Образовательные возможности вышли на новый уровень 07:31 В Крымском районе в 2018 году отремонтировали порядка 150 км дорог 07:08 Murat Kumpilov: “It’s Local People Who Will Make Value Judgments about Their Regional Authorities’ Work” 20:59 На Кубани четыре депутата скрыли более 8,5 млн рублей налогов 20:31 В Сочи пройдет фестиваль дворовых игр 18:37 Анна Минькова оценила ход строительства школ и детсадов в Анапе 18:24 В Краснодаре пройдет велогонка-критериум памяти Александра Карпенко 17:44 В Краснодаре на ул. Восточно-Кругликовской пройдет акция по уборке территории 17:21 В Сочи устранили аварию на водоводе
Обмен трафиком СМИ2